Thursday, January 3, 2013

A good start for 2013

We've seen a lot of insanity over the last couple years. Everything from natural disasters to domestic terrorism and war. All part of the ebb and flow of our reality. We cant stop bad things from happening, but we can learn from what years past have taught and curve the status quot to a future slightly better then the present. 2012 brought us many lessons about not just the world around us, but perhaps more prevalent, lessons about ourselves.



We're on the verge of a massive paradigm shift. The many false hoods brought forth by would be prophets and certain religious doctrine are indeed deteriorating under a the scrutiny of a new wave of reason. This is with out a doubt turning out to be the age of reason. Humanity has become aware.

As for myself, I have crept ever closer to contentment. I'm still single, and I have yet to find suitable regular employment. However, I have gained many friendships in this past year, and my many projects are gaining a foundation. I don't know what 2013 has in store, but it's going to be something to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment